Creative Journey

I had a zine making workshop as a great experience. I could observe storyboards in constructed flipbooks. I tried my draft by researching several artists such as Ramdaram, Arbert Herber and Quentin Lacombe. In progress, I created couple of ways to make zines. I had a option to produce it vertically but I wanted a landscape feature of TV. Therefore I tried to contact readers with informations of my Westminster Abbey experience. At that moment, I started growing my idea for the storyboard. I could make details on characters in the scenes.

I want some efficiency in my work if I would like to develop later. By efficiency, I mean swiftening idea values. In my progress, I could make some background image, lines, stitched flipbook and smooth storyboard. They took times to be there without many tools. However, I still feel a lack of subtle things. I could use of adobe programmes more if I want to take advantage. In an occation where more efficiency is flooding in an idea subtleness may have place more.