Collections project

I produce three collections project. Even if I look back to my own art, it doesn’t mean that I am relying on the art I did in the past. I am adjusting reality by looking back to reflect on. I need time to dissolve past moment. Also, my memory exposing itself through memos inform me to do the reflection when I have time, by hashtags of similar topics in content. I cannot left behind my not finished 12000k memos. Since most of them are drafts I want to refine them by reflective writings on them. So that one of my collection becomes reference of the memos.

I found stories and characters from content of memos. I want to refine them because the memos mention me to do. Some of them are just quick scribble of thoughts. However, several stories are so dense that they want me to finish or even they say it directly in the content. I can start the project by first of all, making a collection of failure art. By saying “failure” I mean somehow they failed to inspire others or even myself. They have potential to develop but still so messy.

I want to produce some dense and subtle art in sequence art and animated short. If I can use adobe editors such as After Effects and Illustrator the life will be easier and happier. I want a collection of edited backgrounds of streets near my home by illustrator. I captions them just like if a story and characters are in them.