Transform Proposal

My focus on this project is to bring out my inner thinking of women outside to share and dissolve to the world without any struggle among development. My intended audience is women and anyone that is positively interested in women. My three keywords for the personal project are (Outside), (woman), (experience). It is because I as an inner thinker is weak. I will represent my ideas like a profound worker. Then, I would affect and be affected by the people who intend to change the world of women. I will work towards producing animation and sequence art because I learned After Effect in workshops and I am inspired by sequence art of my own story. However, from the first term, I realized that I have not fully grown my thought because of interruptions. In other words, I need to mature myself to bring my inner thinking transformed outside. For example, I will not abstract nor complicate things. I made one of my collections projects out of what I misunderstand. Even though I felt greatful by clear manufactured drawings like Anime because they are neat and clear, therefore I need to generate a clear, basic inner thinking to avoid anime. I want to visualize the two topics, abortion and spycam using my inner illustration of own character and their story.

I was influenced by Kathe Kollwitz. The demonstration project as my starting point was relevant by protest experience. I intend to research the cases of other countries contributing the same area of mine. I want to use books, journals as sources of information. In order to look for other countries, I aim to secondary research other artists including Basquiat. He is not a theme of women but surely I can compare his work to my idea to generate key points.

Book art and digital area (AE, PS) are what I want to explore. I want to use them as the media. I will draw in real life then edit them. I was inspired by AE and PS workshops. Also, Screenprinting might be in book cover. I will newly develop book art proces area. I will use Cs(Clip studio) if I want to add more depth in forms of paintings. For example, I can make my storyboard on paper using ink then move on to computer, I can edit artwork using Ae and Cs. In this case, I will use less Cs because all the drawings are in analogue. I want to effectively edit my idea and drawings because the aims like spycams and avoiding anime are complicated then I want to destruct them to ease.

I will likely write a critical reflection on my final term or mid-term works. I will particpate some sharing of people that they have similar theme as myself to determine success fulness as I also judge it because of writing reflection if I like my work and what to add. I can refine and transform story in memos and pat works of collection into my identification of personal development but also refining to be professional.