Character Design

In my outcome, I have a character in a black dress with a weapon. I like my colour palettes are pastel but still pretty strong because the
character has a strong contrast. Winter is glowing and it is white. How am I going to make the character stand out? I asked myself. I therefore
thought why is it white. There are trees without leaves. They have contrasts with the white snow. I answered the question myself that I am
going to use contrasts and some pastel colours with black. I painted colour thumbnails and final character turnarounds. I used photoshop to
paint. I am inspired by a winter flower called camelia. I think I could make a character non human later. It is because when I was deciding what
to make, I liked to make a monster. However, connecting to the theme winter, I liked to make a person who can feel the nature more. Once I
heard that when people get old, they lose dreams. They don’t explain the feature of seasons anymore. They express either it is warm or cold.
If a season was a person, I would definitly tell that the season can express really far deeply.