Academy English reflection

I have sent several years across the world to learn English. For example, I had valuable chances to learn cross cultural communications happened in this course. It allowed me to talk to a diverse pool including English people in other culture. I found this chance positively because it helped me to grow up my language skill which lead myself to change. However, at some point I challenged because there is a point of view which learning English keeps myself asking and thinking problematically, since I thought how far the changes are good enough.

Cross cultural communication is useful when you want to learn how to express yourself. I liked myself as a student having conversation with teachers. While sending and gaining e-mails and written feedbacks from tutors, I defined learning new thing always to change myself. I believe changes are made when the society give birth to what is good. However, in the circulation of representing my work continuously, sometimes I questioned myself; do I like haters because they give me attention even though they notes that I don’t meet their tastbuds; their societic, cultural goodness? I experienced highly productive workshops such as animating and storyboarding. I changed from learning that LCC offered students.

On the other hand, cross cultural communication is hesitating when there are some language differences. For example, Academy English is hard when you mistake to meet other’s criteria instead of adding a little salt to own ways of communication to push progress and achievement. I narrow cultural difference to my own difference. I find it hard to measure how far the changes offered are good. For instance, I learned how to write in Jemma’s Academy English. Also, I learned how to animate famous ink drawings in Lucy’s group. I cannot accept other’s diverse while I pretend to like what people mention are the best art. I will negotiate to add other’s wants to my own cultural creation. Therefore, I will continue to learn English and Animation to produce my own communications.

In conclusion, Academy English is useful for expressing one. For example, I liked it because English and Art are such different things but they both are ways of communications. They kept me writing and painting. However, cross cultural communication is hesitating when there are some language differences. Therefore, I will continue to learn English and Animation to produce my own communications.