Reflecting to my ideas

When I had my ideas I executed them by making a mindmap. I used to make my ideas randomly so a mindmap was challenging for me even though I used to do it and it is already a quite random way to represent ideas. At this point, each of my ideas don’t have much of connection for each other. However, it was an okay situation because I researched many different artist for their meanings for transformation. For example, John cage expressed how to achieve a random results in order to show chance as not a way of giving up choices.

I made a storyboard out of my characters from ink drawings in experiment. At that moment, I thought I could develop a whole background using them as a characters. Therefore, I made a city called blackout and included characters into that city to show connection. The city now has keywords such as company, diversity and scarce source. They represent their themes through advertisement because the company works for it. I stated I liked my idea of funny characcters and their relationship and I didn’t like some contents not from real- life. It is because I could develop it further later.